The publishing house of the journal "EMERGENCY SURGERY named after I.I. Janelidze" adheres to a neutral position on all problems published in the journal.
The publishing house of the journal "EMERGENCY SURGERY named after I.I. Janelidze" strives to comply with the norms of ethical behavior at all stages of the publication process, carefully following the principles of publications in scientific journals, while focusing on such reputable associations as:
1. Council of Science Editors (CSE)
2. World Association of Medical Editors (WAME)
3. Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
4. European Medical Writers Association (EMWA)
5. Association of Scientific Editors and Publishers
6. The European Association of Science Editors
7. International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE)
The author of the publication, the editor of the journal, the reviewer, scientific editors and the publisher who owns the journal are obliged to comply with ethical standards at all stages of publication, starting from the submission of the article and ending with its publication in the journal.